African Development Bank Group (AfDB), established in 1964, is the premier pan-African development institution, promoting economic growth and social development across the continent. There are 80 member states, including 54 in Africa (Regional member countries). The bank’s development agenda is delivering the financial and technical support for transformative projects that will significantly reduce poverty through inclusive and sustainable economic growth.
Applications are invited for the ongoing recruitment into the company. Candidates who meet the eligibility criteria should go ahead and APPLY ONLINE on this platform.
- Must be a citizen of Nigeria
- Must not be above 35 years by November 2017.
- Must be willing to relocate to any part of the African Continent (if necessary)
- Must posses a unique Bank Verification Number (BVN)
- No multiple application allowed
- Download application form or apply online directly on this page
- All application must be done on this page
- Start application online using the l!nks provided on this page
NOTE : Do not patronize fraudsters. AFDB would not ask you for money for this application.
ALL APPLICATIONS ARE FREE AND SHOULD BE DONE ON THIS PLATFORM (GOODLUCK)